Sunday, September 12, 2010



Read any good books lately? Here are some titles you might want to look up:

SOME NEW BOOK RELEASES

How to Write Big Books by Warren Peace

The Lion Attacked by Claude Yarmoff

The Art of Archery by Beau N. Arrow

Songs for Children by Barbara Blacksheep

Irish Heart Surgery by Angie O'Plasty

Desert Crossing by I. Rhoda Camel

School Truancy by Marcus Absent

I Was a Cloakroom Attendant by Mahatma Coate

I Lost My Balance by Eileen Dover and Phil Down

Mystery in the Barnyard by Hu Flung Dung

Positive Reinforcement by Wade Ago

Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts

Shhh! by Danielle Soloud

The Philippine Post Office by Imelda Letter

Things to Do at a Party by Bob Frapples

Stop Arguing by Xavier Breath

Come on In! by Doris Open

The German Bank Robbery by Hans Zupp

I Hate the Sun by Gladys Knight

Prison Security by Barb Dweyer

Irish First Aid by R. U. O'Kaye

I Didn't Do It! by Ivan Alibi

Why I Eat at McDonalds by Tommy Ayk

No comments:

Post a Comment