Monday, May 23, 2011

YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED TOO LONG


Wife: Honey..... What are You Looking for?
Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour?
Husband: I was just looking for the expiration date.

**********

Wife : Do you want dinner?
Husband : Sure, what are my choices?
Wife : Yes and no.

**********

Wife: You always carry my photo in your briefcase to the office. Why?
Husband: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Husband: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, 'What other problem can there be greater than this one?'

**********

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me my pretty face or my sexy body?'
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

No comments:

Post a Comment